• The Red Sea University Journal (RSUJ) is the research publication of the Red Sea University, Sudan. It publishes original research papers or other relevant information in all aspects of natural and humanitarian sciences as articles, reviews, and short communications (notes).
• All manuscripts submitted to the RSUJ are accepted for consideration on the understanding that their content has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration by any other journal.
• Manuscripts and all illustrations should be prepared according to the author guidelines accessed at the journal website. Papers which are not prepared according to these guidelines will not be considered for publication in the journal.
• Submissions will be subject to a pre-review by the Editor-in-Chief or an assistant editor and those that fall within the remit of the journal, make a substantial contribution to the field of research, and are in the correct style and format will be sent for review. Manuscripts that do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
• Every manuscript will be reviewed by at least two referees competent in the field of interest. The choice of reviewers is made by the Editor-in-Chief or an assistant editor.
• The review is a double-blind.
• The editor in chief makes the final decision on publishing the paper.
• Authors should make all the corrections and amendment suggested by the reviewers and returned the corrected version to the RSUJ in 10 days timeafter receiving the reports of the reviewers.
• Linguistic correction of scientific papers is the responsibility of the author(s). Author(s) must consult specialist in the language in which the paper was written before submitting it to the RSUJ. In addition, due consideration should be paid to punctuation.
Intelectual Property Rights:
• The legal consultant of the Red Sea University Keeps the Intellectional Property rights of the RSUJ.
• The author(s) of a rejected paper can submit it to other journal.
• The author(s) of an accepted paper should not present the paper to another journal at the same time.
• The RSUJ keeps all the pubhshing rights of accepted papers.
• Contact the RSUJ via: fax: 24931128777 Tel: + 249 151770255